As you know, we are giving away a bunch of concert tickets this summer. We are sad we can’t give tickets to all of our readers BUT we can give you recommendations for Free Live Concerts in Oregon Wine Country
Yes, the winner for the Eola Hills Legacy Estate Season Passes has been chosen. But with these Free for All Concerts everyone wins. And stay tuned for more ticket giveaways from Tasting Pour in the coming months.
Free Live Concerts in Oregon Wine Country
Do not miss the summer concert series at Youngberg Hill. Just going up the long drive to the estate lets you know you are in for something special. If you are in to views that stop you in your tracks, adorable curly haired cows, and stellar wines that show their place in every drop – this is the stop for you.
- Location: Youngberg Hill McMinnville
- Dates: Wednesdays June 20th – September 12th
- Seating: Indoor and outdoor at Event Center. Bring a blanket or chair or borrow from winery.
- Food and Drink: Bring a picnic or purchase from onsite food truck. Wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase. NO outside alcohol.
- Kids and Pets: Yes to both. Pets must be on a leash
- More info: https://youngberghill.com/events-calendar/
Red Lily Vineyards Beach Concert Series
Who wouldn’t want to spend the evening along the Applegate River listening to live music and sipping gorgeous Oregon wine? Bonus – Red Lily specializes in Spanish grapes, not so common in Oregon. Go enjoy some Tempranillo, Garnacha, and Verdejo.
- Location: Red Lily Vineyards, Jacksonville
- Dates: Thursdays through Sept 6th 6-8pm
- Seating: Outdoors on the “beach” on the Applegate River. Beach tables and lawn seating
- Food and Drink: Bring a picnic or visit one of the onsite food trucks. Wine and beer available for purchase. NO outside alcohol
- Kids and Pets: Yes to both, Pets on a leash
- More information: www.redlilyvineyards.com.
Wine Country Concerts That Won’t
Break The Bank
While not free, these live music events among the vines certainly make for an affordable and memorable date or night out with friends.
There is a whole line up of music at Kramer this summer, from bluegrass to jazz. Plus they are celebrating new releases for their wines on tap program. Bring your growler or get a branded one on select dates. AND August 10th is a whole camping, s’mores and music event. Special pricing and reservations are needed for that but doesn’t it sound fun?
- Location Kramer Vineyards, Gaston in Yamhill-Carlton AVA
- Dates: Various dates through September 3rd. See link for details
- Seating: Seating outdoors on the tasting room patio
- Food and Drink: Bring a picnic or food is for sale there. No outside alcohol. Tasting included in ticket.
- Cost: $15-$20 includes tasting.
- Kids and Pets: Pets on leash
- More information: www.kramervineyards.com
Kathken Vineyards Music in the Park
Sadly this is the final year of Music in the Park at Kathken. Don’t miss your last chance to sit by their bonfire and support local bands.
- Location Kathken Vineyards, Salem
- Dates: Saturdays June 23rd – Sept 1st 7-10p
- Seating: Outdoors, bring blankets or camp chairs. Tables can be reserved
- Food and Drink: Food, wine and other beverages for sale. No outside food or drink.
- Cost: $10 – advanced ticket recommended
- Kids and Pets: No
- More Information: http://www.kathkenvineyards.com/events_weddings.htm