Yes we are giving away 2 free tickets to Sip!
McMinnville Wine & Food Classic!
a $40 value good for 2 one day passes March 9, 10, or 11
HOW TO ENTER OUR DRAWING:
SUBSCRIBE TO TASTING POUR’S EMAIL LIST AND COMMENT ON THIS POST “I JUST SUBSCRIBED, I WANNA WIN.”
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER? COMMENT “I ALREADY SUBSCRIBE, BUT I STILL WANNA WIN.”
Contest ends midnight Pacific Time. Thursday, March 8th. That’s right this is a FAST giveaway so your chances are really good. One winner, chosen at random, will receive an email from Tasting Pour by 10:00 am Friday March 9th and will be added to the guest list!
Cool Stuff To Know About Sip!
- 170+ Oregonian food, wine, and art vendors will participate, with 70 wineries, 6 distilleries, 14 artisans, and 20+ food vendors offering tastes of their wares. Art offerings include painting, sculpture, decorative metal, and carved woodcrafts. Each day will also feature live music performances by local artists.
- Attendees can purchase à la carte tastings from food and wine vendors to consume onsite, and also take home bottles and cases of wine with streamlined collection and transport systems. A judging panel will also award Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Best-inShow medals to the top wines submitted for competition.
- Hosted in the Evergreen Space Museum (500 NE Captain Michael King Smith Way, McMinnville OR). Vendors are interspersed with the Titan II missile, the SR-71 Blackbird, with many other rockets and spacecraft overhead.
- Tickets: General Admission 1-Day Tickets are $20/person; Designated Driver and Senior Day Tickets are $17/person; kids 9 and under are free.
- Hours: Friday the 9 th , 3-9pm; Saturday the 10th , 11am-8pm; Sunday the 11th , 12pm-5pm. VIP Parking is available on-site for $7/car. Free parking options will also be available. Shuttle service operates from the Chemeketa College Parking lot. The trolley will run in front of Hotel Oregon on 3rd Street (3rd & Evans). Shuttle service begins 30 minutes prior to daily opening times at hotels in town.
- More info: www.sipclassic.org